Happy Friday all!
This past week I got to cross off one of my big “to do’s” for 2012…To buy my own place! The condo is in a hip and fun inner city neighbourhood featuring an open concept with 11 foot ceilings throughout and a huge private rooftop patio. My move in date is in a mere 14 days, so I’ve been busy brainstorming ideas on how I want it to look. I’ve designed an inspiration/wishlist board for each room which I’ll share with you guys in separate posts. Today highlights my favourite room in the place, the kitchen!
Have a great weekend everyone
- chalkboard feature wall
- milk jug measuring cups
- glass jar storage and tools at hand
- appellation aqua utensil holder
- ice blue kitchenaid mixer (a birthday present I bought myself a couple years ago)
- Eat Cake wooden letters
- perpetual bloom hand towel in turquoise
- vintage and modern
- save water drink wine poster (pinterest)
- magnetic knife bar